Newcastle Netball Association is calling for:
Nominations for Junior and Senior Representative Personnel for the 2023 season
All applications will be via an online form on the NNA webpage and social media. (Click on relevant link). They are available from Wednesday 27th July 2022 and close by 5:00pm on Wednesday 10th August 2022.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified persons to undertake the roles of:
· Representative JST and SST Coaches
· Representative JST and SST Assistant Coaches
· 11 Years Development Coaches and Assistant Coaches
· Representative JST and SST Team Managers
· 12 years Development Coach and Assistant Coach
· 11 Years Development Team Managers
· Junior State Coordinator and Assistant
· Senior State Coordinator and Assistant
· 11 Years Development Coordinator
· SELECTORS for the Selection Panel
All Coaches and Assistant Coaches are required to have Coaching Accreditation experience at Development level and if possible, recognised representative experience (as a player) for any coaching role.
COVID Disclaimer: Due to the current COVID environment , currency of coaching qualifications to be validated prior to State Titles in June/July.
Any enquiries to the Association Representative Convenor
Helen Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org